Saturday, October 25, 2008

Award's Day

Earthmommy, from At Shore's End, has gifted me with the following award. This makes my heart sing! How sweet is she to do give me this award?


From Earthmommy


Am I a Kreativ Blogger? I pray so! There are rules that go along with this award. You have to list six things that make you happy. No problem! I'm not going with the traditional, God, my husband, my friends, writing, reading......which all make me happy, of course. I'm letting you inside my heart here.

Six Things That Make Me Happy:

1.) Someone already having the coffee made when I get to work.

2.) Wilson fussing when he's laying in my lap and I have to get up.

3.) A bag of hershey's kisses from Daddy, unexpectedly.

4.) Turning on the tv and finding a favorite movie just starting.

5.) Me being able to email a friend clear across the country, okay, only 8 hours away, and feeling like I'm sitting there talking to her.

6.) The smell of Pine-Sol when someone else has mopped.

I have to pass this along to 6 people.

It's impossible for me to choose only 6 because all of you are creative bloggers. Snag this award for yourself and pass it on, m'kay?

To view my other awards, please go here. Someone the other day said they expected me to have a sidebar full of them. How humbling! You can click on the button on my side bar that says "Blog Awards" and there they are! In their own little blog.

Feeling blessed and wanting to share the love,

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Yeah for you! You deserve it!

Melanie said...

Cool award... Congrats!

Denise said...

Congrats sweetie.