Thursday, September 29, 2005

One of the first websites I visit when I first get on the computer each day is www.cnn.com. They are very good about covering "Breaking News" and I like to see if anything happened overnight that will affect my little corner of the world. CNN is not only a news organization but an outlet for humor also.

For instance, this morning, at http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/09/28/delay/index.html, I read, "House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, a California Democrat, described congressional Republicans as "plagued by a culture of corruption."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Let me translate this for you.

Nancy Pelosi calls The Republican Side of Congress. (Their number is unlisted because of prank calls by the likes of her.) She says, "Hello kettle, this is the pot. You're black!"

0 comments: