Thursday, February 10, 2005

Just because I have been called untrustworthy does not mean that I am.
Just because I have been called a liar does not mean that I am.
Just because I feel unworthy does not mean that I am.
Just because I have been accused of wrong-doing does not mean that I did.

Just because I have been prayed for by friends, just because God loves me, just because I know what is true and God knows what is true, just because God forgave me, I will forgive those who have wronged me.

Just because I could sit in sackcloth and ashes with just cause does not mean that I will.
Just because I have been redeemed by God, loved by friends, and believe in myself, I will rise and go on with my life.

Just because Satan is trying to confuse and confound me, I will seek the Lord and prove all of the Enemy's lies untrue.
Just because Jesus died for me, I will go on living.

0 comments: