Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Dear Lord, it's hard to be holy and Christ-like when I feel so PMSy! Help me, please, to maintain a sense of peace and not to feel as though I want to yell, "Get to the point!" to an innocent caller on the phone. I'm so sorry I have let my hormones get the best of me but I know You are greater than they are. I'm hoping more of You will kick in and less of the PMS. Also, I feel like I'm laying an egg. Please let it either be golden and worth something or take the pain away at the very least. Thanks, God. I know You're watching over me, even when I feel like the wicked witch of Mississippi.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your
paths straight." Prov. 3:5-6

That's me, Lord. I don't understand all the trappings of my earthly body. Somehow make me a blessing to someone today. I lean on You and acknowledge that You are my God, my Great Physician, who can set me on the path to follow Your will and Your direction.

0 comments: