I've been tagged by Cheryl, from Hope for Each Day! This is a fun one, ya'll!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Hot Chocolate. Egg nog is too rich for my taste.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Sets them out, usually on the floor in front of the sofa or chair.
3. Colored light on house/tree or white?
We alternate - some years we do colored, some years white.
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
5. When do you put your decorations up?
Usually Thanksgiving afternoon or the day after.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?
Getting a bicycle at my Maw Maw & Paw Paw's house. How did Santa know we were there?
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
My parents oldest daughter came to my room, woke me up and told me that if I wanted to see Santa to come to the hall. I did and I did. Yeah. She's prolly still that way today. We're not so much in touch.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
We open all our gifts Christmas Eve night. Christmas Day was always for Santa and that's when we open if Steve's parents do Christmas celebrations at their house if they get us gifts.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
Traditionally - I have no theme.
11. Snow. Love it or dread it?
Love it. I live in Mississippi so we hardly ever see it. It's a treat when we do.
12. Can you ice skate?
Naw. We didn't have an ice skating rink that I know of in MS until I was an older teen.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
Baby TLC or Baby Thataway. All my dolls!
14. What is the most important think about the holidays for you?Honoring Jesus' birth.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Momma's pecan pie and fudge.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Going to Mize and being with family on Christmas Eve.
17. What tops your Christmas tree?
An angel or a star - we alternate.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
GIVING. I would much rather give than receive.
19. What is your favorite Christmas song?
O Holy Night
20. Candy Canes. Yum or Yuck?
21. What do you want for Christmas?
No more cancer, ever.
22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party.
23. Do you dress up for Christmas Eve or wear PJ's?
Since I go to my grandmother's I can't wear PJ's. I usually wear jeans and a shirt, something red and festive.
24. Do you own a Santa hat?
I do somewhere, I'm sure.
25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with?
Tag 5 people - Tag, you're it! Leave me a comment so I can come read about you...