Saturday, December 13, 2008



O Holy Night - John Berry

Welcome to Then Sings My Soul Saturday, hosted by Amy, at Signs, Miracles, and Wonders. The song I chose for today is O Holy Night, as sung by John Berry. I love to focus on the words of this song each time I hear it, as if I'm hearing it for the first time.

Everything about this song touches my heart, and I pray it will yours, too.





Please visit Amy for more Then Sings My Soul Saturday music. Let's also keep their family in our prayers. They've had a rough time of it lately!


9 comments:

Denise said...

Beyond beautiful my friend.

Jennifer said...

Absolutely beautiful song! I love this version of the song sung by John Berry.

Great choice! Happy TSMSS!

He & Me + 3 said...

Just beautiful! What a powerful song!

Darlene said...

Beautiful song!
Have a wonderful weekend!!!
Darlene

Mindy said...

This is one of my favorite Christmas songs! I'd not heard this version, it's wonderful!

Michele Williams said...

Beautiful! One of my favorite Christmas songs of all time.

You won one of the books on my give away! Congrats! I will need you to email me and send me your name and address so I can mail the book to you.
free2soarhigher@aol.com

God Bless You.

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Wow Laurie Ann, this is your week to win stuff huh? lol. I've seen your name posted twice on different blogs to win. Congratulations! I guess you can't say " I never win anything" any more huh?
Hugs to you!
Kim

LAURIE said...

Hey girl,
looks like you are proving what I thought about you all along... that you are a WINNER! Glad to see you winning some great gifts!

-Blessings, Laurie

Anonymous said...

Laurie Ann, this is my single favorite Christmas song and this is a beautiful version of it. Thanks for sharing it!