Friday, December 12, 2008


Headlines

Grandmother of eight makes hole in one

Police begin campaign to run down jaywalkers

House passes gas tax onto senate

Stiff opposition expected to casketless funeral plan

Two convicts evade noose, jury hung

William Kelly was fed secretary

Milk drinkers are turning to powder

Farmer bill dies in house

Iraqi head seeks arms

If strike isn't settled quickly it may last a while

War dims hope for peace

Smokers are productive, but death cuts efficiency

Cold wave linked to temperatures

Blind woman gets new kidney from dad she hasn't seen in years
Man is fatally slain
Something went wrong in jet crash, experts say

5th-Graders Get to Grill Lions

Red Tape Holds Up New Bridges

Enfield (London) Couple Slain; Police Suspect Homicide

Man Struck By Lightning Faces Battery Charge

Astronaut Takes Blame for Gas in Spacecraft

Kids Make Nutritious Snacks

Local High School Dropouts Cut in Half

Hospitals are Sued by Seven Foot Doctors

Typhoon Rips Through Cemetery; Hundreds Dead

Panda Mating Fails - Veterinarian Takes Over

Friday Funnies is hosted by Kim at Homesteader's Heart. Head on over and join in the fun!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one made me snort out loud so thanks for sharing it!!

Smokers are productive, but death cuts efficiency ... That dying stuff really hinders productivity, yes?

Speaking from the Heart said...

Hee-hee. ROTFL

Debra Kaye said...

Laurie Ann...

too cute my friend! Happy Friday to you!

Susan said...

OK, these were sooooooo funny!

Needed this good laugh.

My favorite:

Blind woman gets new kidney from dad she hasn't seen in years

Denise said...

These were really funny, lol

Sunny Shell said...

Hello my wonderful sister Laurie Ann!

My favorite was:

Smokers are productive, but death cuts efficiency

That was just GREAT! Yes, if we die, I suppose we wouldn't be very efficient now, would we?

You always make me smile!

I love you!
Sunny

He & Me + 3 said...

Too funny!

Kelly said...

Oh those are good!! Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great weekend!

Susan said...

Hey Laurie,

I have some exciting news for you, come on over and see!!!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

As always you have something to make me laugh! Thank you my friend as I need it right now.

Patricia said...

Oh, my! I needed these belly laughs today!

Joyfull said...

Loved it! Thanks for a great chuckle today.

Peggy said...

Congratulations sweet smelling Laurie Ann! Such a delight to hear you won a Give Away! May this bless you for CHRISTmas!!! I saw that you were invited over to place you won at so I sure hope you know by now!!
Stay & be HAPPY!!

Darlene said...

These are so funny!!
I love Friday Funnies....I always need a good laugh!
Thanks for making me laugh!!
Sweet Blessings,
Darlene

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

LOL! Too funny! :D

Mindy said...

LOL that's great! Thanks for the laugh.

SophieMae said...

Oh, my! These are positively hysterical! I can't wait to share them with Duller and DS! Thanks ever so for a hale and hearty laugh! 8-]

Have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^

Tracy said...

These are such a hoot! Thanks for the giggle. = )