Monday, December 01, 2008

iPod Questions
I'm getting a new iPod for Christmas! Right now I have the shuffle, which has been good, but I am a more visual kind of gal, in that I need to see which podcasts are playing or what the title of a song is.
If you have an iPod Nano, do you listen to podcasts on it? If so, does it list the name of the podcast? For instance, say you have two Greg Laurie podcasts downloaded. Does it list them by the title of the sermon/podcast?
If you have an iPod, but it's not a Nano, what kind do you have? I considered the Classic but the price was a show-stopper for me. I'm just not willing to shell out the bucks if the Nano will display the titles of the podcasts.
Help?
Thanks!

9 comments:

DeeDee said...

Hey - I don't know much about Ipods... but wanted to tell you that you won the second book from my give-away!!
Yes you did!
I need you to send me your mailing address(email) so I can forward it to Megan DiMaria. She will mail the book to you.
Congratulations!
Blessings,
DeeDee

Melanie said...

Hey! I have an iPod nano and I. LOVE. IT. I don't listen to alot of podcasts so I can't really answer your question about that. I can tell you that for songs it lists the song title, artist and album. Based on that, I'm guessing it would give you the type of info you're looking for on the podcasts, too.

Enjoy!

He & Me + 3 said...

Don't have an ipod...sorry, only an mp3 player.

Leaon Mary said...

Girlfriend,
I HAVE NO IDEA what you're talkin about!!! EGADS... I'm out of touch electronically TOTALLY. lol
Holykisses,
L

MJ said...

Love my iPod :) I have a Nano and it does list the titles of the podcast just like music if that makes any sense whatsoever.

Shauna said...

I'm new here, what a great blog :) ♥ Hugs!

Michele Williams said...

I don't know anything about iPod. Remember, I can't work my oven! lol....

Denise said...

I hope you enjoy your ipod.

bp said...

Have fun! I don't have one, I am not sure if I need one or when I'd use it! lol