Friday, December 05, 2008

Welcome to Friday Funnies, hosted by Kim at Homesteaders Heart. For more Friday Funnies or to join in the fun, click on the button above.
Redneck Birthin'

Back in the woods, a redneck's wife went into labor in the middle of the night, and the doctor was called out to assist in the delivery. Since there was no electricity, the doctor handed the father-to-be a lantern and said, "Here, you hold this high so I can see what I'm doing." Soon a baby boy was brought into the world.
"Whoa there," said the doctor. "Don't be in a rush to put the lantern down... I think there's Yet another one to come."

Sure enough, within minutes he had delivered a baby girl."

No, no, don't be in a great hurry to be putting down that lantern...

It seems there's yet another one in there!" cried the doctor.

The redneck scratched his head in bewilderment, and asked the doctor,"Do you think it's the light that's attractin' 'em?"

19 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh have mercy! Those rednecks are getting the rap today lol. I LOVE it!
Thanks for sharing my friend.
Big hugs to you!

More Than Words said...

Oh my!! LOLOLOL

He & Me + 3 said...

That is great! Too funny!

Debra Kaye said...

Oh Laurie Ann,

I think that you and me and Kim were on the same page today! This was too funny!

Happy Friday to you, sweet friend!

Sunny Shell said...

Bwahhh, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!! This is GREAT! I LOVE this! I'm gonna have to share all these redneck jokes with my hubby! I'm cutting and pasting them in an email to him right now!

I sure do love you sis!
Sunny

Sunny Shell said...

Oh, and almost forgot....thank you for your sweet and loving comment on my first interview at CWO! YOU'RE the BEST little sister EVER!

bp said...

That is s funny!

have a good weekend.

Joyfull said...

Love it!

Erica said...

So funny! Thank goodness for the rednecks!

Amydeanne said...

lol ah huh

Toia said...

That's funny!!!

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

LOL! That is hilarious!

momstheword said...

This is so cute! I love it!

Darlene said...

This is funny. I love redneck jokes!!!
Thanks for making me smile!!!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh too funny!

Have a great weekend my friend!

Tea with Tiffany said...

LOL

Thanks for the smiles.

Leaon Mary said...

yeeehaaa
GO rednecks!
LOL
Lea

Anonymous said...

That is too funny!

~hon~ said...

Oh that was funny and I was reading it aloud to myself and was excited to read the last statement and that really made me laugh! Thank you for sharing that one, my friend.