Monday, August 04, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things

Snagged from Stacy's blog at Exceedingly Mundane...

Apparently, this meme started out as “Suzie Q’s Favorites Game”. The rules are simple - for most people! There can only be ONE, count it, ONE answer for each question. Aha…you have to pick one! Unfortunately, I’m not that decisive and have a hard time picking one favorite thing on some items, so this was actually a really good exercise for moi .

Without further ado:

Sport: Superbowl
Game: Literati
Color: Pink
Movie: Sweet Home Alabama
Broadway play I have seen: never seen any
Broadway Musical I have seen: never seen any
Song: I'm Gonna Set the World on Fire by Britt Nicole
American city I have visited: Gatlinburg, TN
Foreign city I have visited: never been outside the CONUS
Book: No fair. That's like asking a parent to pick their favorite child!
Children’s Book: The Real Mother Goose Nursery Rhymes
Classic television show: Little House on the Prairie
Recent television show: Perry Mason
Actor: Ed Harris
Actress: Reese Witherspoon
Perfume: Estee Lauder Pleasures
Food: Shrimp
Dessert: Chocolate pie
Chain Restaurant: Applebee's
Local Restaurant: Bonsai (Japanese)
Car: KIA Sportage
Condiment: Ketchup
Kitchen Appliance: Dishwasher
Home Appliance: Computer
Beauty Product: Lipgloss - I'm not picky
Piece of clothing: The shirt I'm wearing in my pic
HGTV Show: Don't watch it
Food Network show: Paula Deen
Author: See Favorite Book
Male Songwriter: Michael W. Smith
Female Songwriter: Hmmm.......
Holiday: Christmas
Ballet I have seen: never seen one
Disney character: Ole Yeller (before he died)
Flower: Magnolia's
Alcoholic drink: Don't partake
Non-Alcoholic drink: Lipton Citrus Diet Green Tea
Magazine: Reader's Digest
Animated movie: The penguin one, where he danced?
Television network miniseries: North & South
Season: Winter
Male vocalist: Chris Tomlin
Female vocalist: Jordin Sparks
Day of the week: Friday
Household Chore: Vaccuuming
Ice Cream: No thank you
Candy: Chocolate
Artist: My bonus daughter

2 comments:

Denise said...

I enjoyed this sweetie.

Tracy said...

These are always fun to read! = )