Monday, September 29, 2008

Award's Day

Kat, at Faith in All Seasons, has gifted me with a beautiful award. Debra, at Clothed With Scarlet has also gifted me with the same one. How sweet are they?

This award encourages us to share the love and helps to bring attention to organ donation and is a much welcome award.
The rules for this award are to pass it along to some people whose blogs you love. They make you laugh, smile, leave encouraging comments on your blog. You would like to share some love with them because they have uplifted, inspired, encouraged or prayed for you.

From Nancie - More than Conquerors & Kat - Faith in All Seasons & Debra - Clothed With Scarlet


There are no set number of people you have to pass it on to, so I'm going with 4.

1. LauraLee - LauraLee's Lifesong
2. Cheryl - Hope for Each Day
3. Melanie - The Fruits of the Spirit
4. Tracy - My Cup Runneth Over

Ya'll are such encouragers and I dearly love your blogs. You mean the world to me and I count you as dear sisters in Christ. I praise the Lord for your inspiration and encouragement and know you are great prayer warriors. I'm so glad God has brought us together through blogging.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Thanks so much, Laurie Ann! What an honor!

I, too, am so very glad the Lord brought us together through blogging. I never fail to leave your blog feeling anything but encouraged and always smiling!

Happy Monday!

Tracy said...

Aaaawwww, Laurie Ann...thank you! I feel so blessed and honored to be in such good company! It never fails to amaze me the blessings I've experienced through blogging. You are definitely one who regularly inspires and encourages me. = ) Thanking God for you today! Thank you again my sweet friend.

Hugs,
Tracy

LauraLee Shaw said...

Oh my goodness, thank YOU! You have really blessed my day! I pray every single day that the ministry God has given me would be used for His glory and His alone, so I'm thankful for this hug from Him through you. Congrats on your blog award. I'll bet you receive a bunches of them!