Friday, September 19, 2008


I've been tagged by Audie at Learning to be a P31 Woman. This looks like a fun one! Note: I was also tagged by Lea, from Shabby Olde Potting Shed, which means I need to edit this post and choose someone else to tag, because I was going to tag her, hah hah!
1. Post eight random facts/habits about yourself. Choose eight others to "tag", and include the guidelines in your post.
2. Let your "taggees" know that they've been tagged!
3. Enjoy learning more about your cyber-sisters/brothers.
8 random facts or habits about me...are you sure you want to know?
1. I'm scared of elephants. I tried to work on this phobia and decided that there are just some things God doesn't mind us being afraid of.
2. I love to read. I am an avid reader. Along with God's Word, right now I'm reading Just As I Am by Billy Graham right now, along with Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World by Joanna Weaver, and What Happens When Women Walk in Faith by Lysa TerKeurst.
3. I love cold weather, or at least cold as it's defined in Mississippi, as opposed to the heat and humidity.
4. I adore my family. My husband rocks! Our nest is empty, but it fills up frequently with visits from his daughter and her husband and our grandson Nolan. I love them all dearly and am looking forward to Liam being born soon. I love my extended family, my mother is the best, my sister is awesome, I could go on...........I just LOVE my family. I am all about family. They are precious to me.
5. When I was growing up, I could leave the house on Saturday mornings after cartoons and no one worried unless I wasn't back by the time the streetlights came on at night. We rode bikes through the woods, built forts and did all things tomboyish when we were outside. We got some plywood Daddy had and built a clubhouse using the pine trees for props. No boys were allowed. We didn't have any boys in the neighborhood except a friends brother, who was allowed to be our token male member but had no voting priveleges on the important things, like where we would plan to gather for our next outing.
6. I love to know the meaning of things. Words, for instance. I love looking up definitions to words I don't know the meaning of, or browsing the lexicons for the hebrew and greek meanings to words in the Bible. I have to know how something works or why it won't. I can't always fix it, but I can be like a dog with a bone sometimes...I can't let things go until it's either figured out or I'm exhausted from it.
7. I am allergic to dust, pollen, mold, mildew, and feathers. This can be a problem for a southerner, LOL!
8. Twinkle Mom renewed the world of blogging to me and I have found my niche. I love writing, I love reading other's blogs, and have grown closer to Christ for it.
I tag thee..........
Twinkle Mom @ Sunflower Faith

Ya'll go visit these people. These ladies are awesome! I hope they respond as it will be interesting to get the scoop on them.

5 comments:

Beth K. Vogt said...

Well, guess what--I tagged you too!
Beth@TheAccidentalPharisee!
LOL!

Kristi said...

I tagged you too!!! Feel the love.

LauraLee Shaw said...

Cool! #5 is awesome!!!!! That sounds WONderful. I actually posted this once about a week or so ago, but I'm a bit embarrassed at mine, because I was a bit, um, shall we say, open with my reading audience? LOL. Luckily, not too many people read it...

Blogging is so fun, isn't it?

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

You sound like a person who loves to keep her mind sharp. That's a good thing. I will have to post mine tomorrow some time.
Blessings my friend.
Kim

Anonymous said...

Ok - I completed the tag. However, I have realized that I am way out of the blogging loop because I couldn't come up with 8 people to tag. HA

sad - so sad.....