Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Me - A to Z

Tagged!!I've been tagged by ~ Lea of Shabby Olde Potting Shed!

I’m supposed to share an Alphabet story, the A to Z 's of me...so here we go......

Attached or Single? Blissfully married for 17 years.

Best Friend? Jesus (my Savior), Steve (my husband), and Harriett (my best friend on earth).

Cake or Pie? Yes, please. Okay - seriously....cake.

Day of Choice? I love At the Well Monday, In "Other" Words Tuesdays, Word-Filled Wednesdays, and Thankful Thursdays. If you had asked me a few months ago, I'd have said Friday or Saturday. Of course, we have Then Sings My Soul Saturday, which I do participate in from time to time. I love every day!

Essential Item? Apparently my cell phone. What did we do in simpler days before cell phones? Now I am practically chewed up and spit out when I can't be reached. Sometimes you just have to have a break.

Flavor of Ice cream: As long as I have Lactaid, vanilla works for me.

Gummy Bears of Worms? - EWE! Gaross!

Hometown: Jackson, MS

Indulgences? Books. I love to read.

January or July? January. It's too humid in July in Mississippi.

Kids? Kristyn, age 23, Sydney Michel, born into heaven July 20, 1998. Also, Wilson, my toy poodle, age 3.

Last Movie I saw in a Theater? The Dark Knight.

Middle Name? Guess.

Number of Siblings? 1 sister.

Oranges or Apples? Lea wrote, "Oranges if they are sweet and with NO seeds." My sentiments exactly.

Phobia or Fear? Elephants and tornadoes.

Quote? "C'mon, c'mon, let's not let all the bought air out." - Earl Smooter - Sweet Home Alabama. You have to live in the south to understand "bought air". Bwahahahaha!

Reason to Smile? Jesus loves me!

Season? Winter. I love the cold weather.

Tag five more: Sunflower Faith, Cheryl at Hope For Each Day, Pam at Beyond the Red Door, Melly at Mini Pauses, and Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee

Unknown Fact About Me? Did ya'll know I am 5'4"? I hope I got the ' and " right.

Vegeterian or Oppressor of Animals? I am not a vegeterian. I love fish, beef and poultry too much for that.

Worst Habit? Not putting the toilet paper on the right way on the holder. Steve cannot stand that. I try, and invariably I get it wrong. I have a mental block against the way the toilet paper must hang. I guess it's really a thing with some people. Why?

Xrays or Ultrasounds? I'm probably radioactive.

Your favourite Food? Yes. Food is good! Seriously, shrimp and pasta, or anything chocolate.

Zodiac? Technically a virgo but I don't do the whole horoscope thing. Who can really know but God, ya know?


2 comments:

Addicted to Beadz said...

Glad to hear you guys survived! So glad the storm was weaker! But, more to come!

I spent all day yesterday cleaning! My house sooooo needed it!

It was so pathetic. But, it feels good to have it done!

Cheryl

Denise said...

This was fun.