Friday, September 12, 2008


Denise has blessed ny heart with 2 awards lately.

The first one means....To translate the gift from Portuguese to English, it means:"This blog invests and believes, the proximity"[meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' -being close through proxy]
From Denise
She has also blessed me with another one...

From Denise

Denise is such a sweetheart. I love her strength, courage and her love. One of her spiritual gifts is encouragement and I love that about her, too. She blesses my heart!

I'm sharing the love with 8 people who have blessed my heart...
and
You
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, to encourage me and walk with me in prayer. You are a great group of people, and I love you all, even though I haven't met you in real life. I pray for you daily and am so glad God has connected our blogs in ways that have certainly made me grow closer to Him.
Whether you display the award or not, just know I'm thinking of you. I have special blog where I put the awards I have received...

7 comments:

LauraLee Shaw said...

Well, I come over here to read your latest post and lookie what I find. Wow, thank YOU! It's no wonder you get so many awards...It's always a joy to see someone receive who is always writing to give God the glory and the honor. And that you do!

Denise said...

Thanks for your kind words sweetie, I love you.

Leaon Mary said...

Oh Laurie Ann,
Thank you sweet sister!
My cup overflows.
I just feel God so much today...
so loved, so blessed, and your blog blesses me so much. You bless me.
I love visiting magnolias heart beats. Love it here....
You are a wonderful, woman of God.
You inspire me and your prayers are felt.
God bless you today Laurie Ann,
May he wrap His arms about you and may you feel complete peace and JOy.
Love lea

Melanie said...

Congratulations on these awards... you SO deserve them as you inspire and encourage me every single time I visit.

Thanks for sharing these with me as well... what an honor!!

Peggy said...

Congratulations on Your Sweet Awards!
Laurie Ann...you & your blog are most certainly a blessing and an investment! I see the same in the way that Denise is so faithful to always visit and encourage. I was reading your list and so pleased with your selections and then I encountered me.

WOW! I'm so honored that you have included me! Although it did look that I was among friends...I am so
happy that you consider me your
Autumn Friend-It is such an adorable FALL graphic! The Portuguese one looks so close to Spanish...til the last 2 words! I
knew they were close. Now we are close and 8 great friends making us
9 in this circle of friends! Are there any rules...to this! I would have picked these people also! But
you truly deserve this for your diligence and perseverance to write well even after having a full work
or life. I've so enjoyed your reading your blog. I will pass them on...though you have my top picks, I will expand our Circle of Friends, but it may not be until Autumn. (just kidding)Blessings &
enjoy your weekend! Hope you can stay dry and safe & in God's care!

Thanks for sharing with me!

Addicted to Beadz said...

Hey Laurie Ann,

Congratulation on your awards. You are so deserving. This is such a place of comfort to come to when needed.

Pray all is still well with your family.

And, thanks for honoring me.

Blessings!
Cheryl

Peggy said...

Blessings Laurie Ann,

Just letting you know I did not forget and one of the two awards is now posted for my WFW/TT combo!

Thanks again for sharing your honor with me! By the way, You should go see my Tuesday post today!!!

Enjoy WFW...looking forward to more FRUIT from you!!!