Friday, August 01, 2008

Twinkle Mom over at Sunflower Faith tagged me for a fun meme, 5 Things I Love. She wondered if M&M's would be in my top 5. We'll see!

Here are five of the things that I love...
Preface...We all know I love the Lord, my Bible, my family, friends, blogging friends, blogging and all that. Oh, and Wilson! But he counts as family. I'll add some other things that I love.
1. Reading. I am an avid reader. I should own stock in Borders, Amazon and Lifeway. I'd rather read than watch tv any day. I read Christian non-fiction, Christian fiction and biographies. Right now I'm on Book 7 of the Yada Yada series and am also reading What Happens When Women Have Faith by Lysa TerKeurst, as well as God Chicks by Holly Wagner.




2. McAlister's Sweet Tea, w/out the lemon. I am a sweet tea snob. I like my own, of course, McAlister's, Chick-Fil-A's, and a few other places. Instant tea is OUT. Gotta be brewed, preferably fresh. I have also discovered that I absolutely heart Lipton Diet Citrus Green Tea. Yummers!





3. The Hallmark Channel. Right now one of my favorite shows is McBride. Couldn't stand John Laroquette in Night Court, love him in McBride. Go figure. I love all the mystery shows on like Matlock, Murder She Wrote, Diagnosis Murder, stuff like that. God made me quit watching CSI when I dreamed about a decapitated head and had other nightmares.

4. M&M's. They made the list! I'm not an M&M snob. I give equal opportunity to all colors. I don't like the peanut M&Ms, but they will do if the store is all out of plain ones.



5. Punctuality and on-time people. If I'm not early, I'm late. And I love for people to be on time with me. If they say they're going to be there at 5:30, by 6:00 I am pacing. I'm not mad, I'm just pacing. I have only been late once for a baby shower for my bonus daughter, and once I was late for work. I had my reasons and even blogged about them back in the day... http://magnoliaheartbeats.blogspot.com/2007/08/tales-of-housefire-that-wasnt-and-three.html and http://magnoliaheartbeats.blogspot.com/2005/10/i-was-15-minutes-late-for-work-this.html

This was fun!
I was supposed to tag 5 people, but my husband just said the words, "Honey, I'm going to get some water out of the pond and see if I can see amoebas in the microscope. Microscope? We used to have one like 10 years ago. Do we still have that or did he spend $$$ on one? Oh my! We'll see. One of the things I like about him is that he's always getting into something. Makes up for not having kids, LOL.
Oh, so the first 5 commenters on this post consider yourself tagged!

1 comments:

Denise said...

I enjoyed this sweetie. I will post this on my blog today.