Thursday, February 26, 2009

Praying for Melly

My dear friend Melly is in dire need of prayers. She has a mass on her lung and has been told what it "most likely" is. I cannot say the word. There's just too much of it in the world today. I am heartsick but I am convinced that God will work this situation out for His glory. I'm praying that His will matches mine. Won't you agree with me in prayer that His will be done? And join me in praying that the PET Scan rules "it" out and even if it is that God heals her. He is Able!


Photobucket

12 comments:

Joyfull said...

I will be praying for Melly and her healing. Keep us posted.

debi9kids said...

Saying prayers for Melly right now. Lifting her up in prayers that the Great Physician will heal her body and strengthen her soul.

Nicole said...

Will be praying for Melly. You're right. There is so much in the world today. My father-in-law has it in his colon, and has surgery this Monday.

Love,
Nicole

Nicole said...

I meant to say that I am believing Jehovah Rapha will come in and place His name all over her. He is our healer. His name even says so!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Amen! What a great verse! I will definitely be praying. God is able to do more than we can ever imagine. May we continue to trust in Him!

Daphine said...

Praying and believing with you that Melly is completely healed in Jesus name!

He & Me + 3 said...

Praying along side you.

LAURIE said...

Just said a prayer for Melly, and I can add her to my prayer blog as well. He is our great Physician! -love, Laurie

Melanie said...

Praying, praying, praying....

A couple of years ago I received a similar call from my mother. Oh, how scared we were... but God delivered and it turned out not to be "IT" at all, but something very treatable. I'll be praying for similar results for Melly.

Love you!

Denise said...

Melly will be in my prayers, love you.

Tammy said...

Praying for Melly...love the verse - what a comfort!

Anonymous said...

I will keep Melly in my thoughts and prayers. I pray that her testing clears her from any bad illness.