Thursday, March 19, 2009

Biopsy Results - Prayers for Melly
Thank you so much for lifting Melly up in prayer. She went through a painful procedure to get the biopsy.
She writes, "It was very painful. What normally takes 10 minutes and is painless took 40 minutes and they had to bend the needle (while it was in me) to get to the mass. My ribs hurt so bad I can't yawn. Praying harder than ever it's not cancer. If something that caused a little bruising causes so much pain, I can't imagine how much it hurts if they spread or break your ribs for surgery.

On the bright side, I could feel your prayers with me and I think that's how I made it thru so well. They said I was a real "trooper" and that they knew it was hurting a lot more than I was letting on (brave girl that I am...lol) and I got some decent drugs. :) Oh, and they said I'm "too young" to be going through all this. Young! Me! Ha! Love it!"
She also writes, "One more thing to pray about. There's a CHANCE I could get the results tomorrow. Pray for negative results tomorrow, ok? That would be soooooo awesomely cool!"
So let's pray it's negative!!!!!!!! Please join me in lifting her up for prayer that it's a benign mass on her lungs and not malignant.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart. She said she could feel the prayers and that's what helped make her through it. Let's send up those prayers during her healing from the biopsy and the test results so she can feel the Holy Spirit just healing her and being like a balm soothing her.
Love in Christ,
Photobucket

7 comments:

Nicole said...

praying. Dear Jesus, by your stripes we are healed. I pray that Melly's biopsy results come back negative, and I pray that you fill her spirit and heart with your presence. I pray this with faith. In your Precious Sons Name! Amen.

Nicole

Anonymous said...

i also pray that the result turns negative.

thanks for visiting my TT,

Denise said...

Please dear Lord, let the results be negative.

Tricia said...

I am praying with you for negative results...

Praying,

bp said...

I just said a prayer.

Susan said...

Praying for your Melly!!

Mindy said...

Prayers coming!