Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Melly Update
Thank you so much for praying for my dear friend Melly, who had a PET Scan done last week regarding the mass on her lungs. The results are in.
She writes:
The doctor's office called and the PET Scan results are in. It still LOOKS like cancer, but we walk by FAITH, not by SIGHT. At least that's my motto for today.

The pulmonologist is working me in on Monday. I'll know more after I see him.

Y'all keep praying!

Love, Melly
Don't you just love her attitude for today? Please join me as I continue praying for Melly. She has had no biopsies yet and I am praying that once she does they will be negative. I am also praying that if it is not the news we are hoping for that He will heal her and give her doctor's wisdom and knowledge in treating her. I'm also praying her spirits stay up and that she continues to walk by faith and not by sight.
Photobucket

6 comments:

Denise said...

I really love her attitude. My prayers for her continue.

Melanie said...

Thanks for the update... helps us to know how to pray! I do love her attitude. I'll be praying that she can keep that good attitude and that this all works out in the days to come.

Tricia said...

I will pray for Melly, thanks for letting us know about her...

Blessings!

Twinkle Mom said...

Keeping her in prayers and adding her to my church's prayer list!

Debra Kaye said...

Laurie Ann...what an amazing faith...I'll keep praying for Melly. Thank you for updating us.

Love you, sweet sis.

Anonymous said...

Melly has a wonderful attitude and is showing a lot of courage in dealing with her illness. I hope she gets good news from her pulmonologist. I will keep her in my prayers.

She is a good example of how faith can get us through the bad times.