Monday, July 21, 2008

Kind Blogger Award 2008




God has blessed me tremendously through blogging. I have learned not only how to share my heartbeat for God with others, but how to hear the Savior's heartbeat through the blogs of some women who live to serve Him.

Melanie, from The Fruits of the Spirit blog, has blessed me with a Kind Blogger Award 2008. She had sweet things to say about my blog and I think it's just precious that someone who deserves like the Biggest Blog Award ever would even think of me when passing this award on. Melanie's blog is great, ya'll. It's full of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, faithfulness and self-control...all the fruits of the spirit! My heart is always re-fueled when I visit her blog. I pray you'll pop over and pay her a visit.

I'm going to share this award with others, too. Here are some blogs that reflect God's love in their everyday lives. They're written by ladies who have a heart for God and for serving Him.

1. Thirsty for Him
2. Joyfully Living for His Glory
3. Write From the Heart
4. Forever His
5. Whispers of the Morning

I've really enjoyed the blessings that come from these blogs, and I know you will, too. Visit each one, and listen for God's heartbeat. You'll hear it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Lauie Ann. You just brightned my day. You are a true blessing. You have helped me more than you relazie! I'm so blessed to have found your blog!

Unknown said...

Thank you Laurie Ann - it's more than I deserve. I am honored!

Susan said...

Ahhhh, I'm so touched Laurie Ann!!! You are so sweet. I would like to pass this award right BACK TO YOU!!!

Bless you my sweet friend♥

Denise said...

Congrats on your award sweetie.

Tracy said...

Wow Laurie Ann! Congratulations on your well-deserved awards! I'm so happy for you! = )

Blessings,
Tracy

Lelia Chealey said...

You are so sweet!! Thank you so very much! And right back at ya!!! :) This growing together with God thing is pretty fun, isn't it?
Have a blessed day!! Love the new look of your blog! Kelley did a beautiful job!

Tracy Berta-daughter to the King, wife, mother, speaker, writer said...

Laurie Ann, thank you soooo much. This was so kind. I am so encouraged by you, my friend.

I am sorry it took sooo long to come over~ summer has been crazy and I have been BEHIND on replying to comments. But, I have been SO TOUCHED reading them. Thank you for taking the time to write.

Blessings!

BYW~ I added you to my link list! :)