Friday, July 11, 2008


I am jumping up and down! I'm just as happy as I can be, ya'll. I have received my very first blog award! Isn't she bee-yoo-ti-full? I LOVE it!

God bless Twinkle Mom of Sunflower Faith, whose blog you will simply adore - so full of treasures from her heart. She had really sweet things to say about my blog. She's such a great friend and I love reading her blog every day. She passed the Arte y Pico this award along to me this morning. Thank you, TWinkle Mom, for passing this on to me.

The greatest blessing of this award is that it is the gift that keeps on giving...

I'm handing it forward to the following blogs that bless my heart. The women who write these blogs are clearly gifted with their words, beauty and humor, and all are definitely about their Father's business. They are awesome blogs to check out!

My instructions were to pick 5 blogs to pass this award on to. That was hard. Ya'll, I feel so bad not to be able to pick more than that, but these lovely ladies will pass on the Arte y Pico to where they belong, leading us to read more blogs that bless.

1. Aroma of Joy

2. Women Taking a Stand

3. Shabby Olde Potting Shed

4. 2nd Cup of Coffee

5. My Cup Runneth Over

To the recipients of the award...pick five blogs you consider deserving of this award, whether for creativity, design, interesting material, or contributions to the blogging community, no matter what language.

Name each nominee and link to his/her blog.

Show the award and include the name (and link to his/her blog) of whoever presented you with this award.

Link to the Arte y Pico blog so everyone knows the origin of this award.

Post these rules.



4 comments:

Tracy said...

Laurie Ann! How very kind of you! I was having a bit of an emotional evening (for no apparent reason)...you know the kind where you're just hormonal and weepy? Then, I sit down at the computer and see this. The Lord just knew I would need this sweet encouragement tonight. (heart smile) Thank you. I feel blessed and honored. I'm going to start pondering on who I can pass it along to. Thank you again my sweet friend.

Blessings,
Tracy

Tracy said...

In my overwhelmed state, I completely forgot to congratulate YOU on this well-deserved honor for you and your blog. (So embarrassed and sorry!)

Leaon Mary said...

Hi Laurie Ann,
Thankyou so much for thinking of me and for the special honor and award! I really appreciate it!!
RoseMarie from Sugar Plum Cottage has also given me this but I will add your name to thee award and will pass it on five others.
I hope you are having a great day!
Love your song!!
Have a wonderful sabbath tomorrow!
agape love,
Lea
<*)))><
I love the red n golds of your blog. It reminds me of Thimbleberries fabrics!
I am so smiling about WILSON. And I couldn't agree more; HE IS PERFECT!

LAURIE said...

Laurie Ann,
I was just getting caught up on some blog reading and saw that you honored me with this most lovely award. You are so sweet and such a blessing to all of us! Thank you and I'm blessed each time I visit your blog. -love Laurie