Tuesday, April 21, 2009


Alleluiabelle from Humble as I go has tagged me! This is a fun fun fun tag. I loved learning the things about her and from so many I have seen across blogland.

Here we go:

Here's how to do this 8 THINGS tag:

Mention the person that tagged you.
Complete the lists of 8's.
Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends.
Go tell them you tagged them!

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO

1. Quiet time with the Lord, including Bible reading and prayer
2. Spending time with my husband
3. Spending time with the Grands and Kristyn & Corey
4. Work (yes, I love my job!)
5. Going to meet Jennifer and Laurie for lunch soon
6. Word-Filled Wednesday
7. Our 18th anniversary coming up May 11
8. Reading

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY

1. Quiet time with God, including Bible reading and prayer
2. Blogged
3. Spent time with friends
4. Watched a movie (the latest Indiana Jones one) with my husband
5. Worked
6. Watched NCIS
7. Ate lasagna for supper
8. Loved on Wilson, our crazy toy poodle

8 SHOWS I WATCH

1. NCIS
2. Grant Jeffrey
3. Jack Van Impe
4. Joyce Meyer
5. Law & Order
6. Hallmark Movies
7. Sometimes I'll watch Monk
8. This is hard! I don't watch alot of tv, although you couldn't tell it by this post. What else....oh! Lifetime movies or LMN ones if they're clean

8 BLOGGERS TAGGED

Consider yourself tagged! Comment so I can come read your 8.






Photobucket

4 comments:

Denise said...

I enjoyed this.

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

I love that you have a dog named Wilson since that's our last name! LOL. Loved your 8 things my sweet friend.
Hugs.
Kim

Saleslady371 said...

You're so cute! I like it when my Bible teachers are fun and do stuff like this and Friday Funnies!

Andrea said...

Urgent updated prayer request about Colton on my blog. You will also see a neg. comment and my reply. PLEASE KEEP PRAYING...Andrea