Friday, April 24, 2009

Say It Forward (scroll down or click here for Friday Funnies)

award


Peggy, from Amazing Grace, Mazes, Messes, Miracles, featured me as a loyal commenter on her blog. How sweet is that?! She is always so kind to encourage me through her comments on my blog, and I truly appreciate that. She is faithful to the Lord and so full of worship and praise, just brings so much glory to Him.

Mom Blogs

So now I'd like to honor a loyal commenter. All of your comments mean so much to me and encourage me more than you know. I've stretched and grown in Christ because of them, I've laughed and felt a kinship with you because of them, and I've felt truly felt befriended by you. Thank you so much for stopping by and being so sweet.

Sometimes I can't visit everyone who comments and that makes me sad. I try. I do good most days but some days it just seems impossible. From meetings at work to injured Daddy's, projects needing attention to actually having an appointment for a haircut, sometimes I just can't get around to it. I am trying, though.

I wanted to mention everyone who comments frequently on my blog, but I couldn't. Then I wheedled it down to 10. Even going down to three is hard to choose. So I am just going to feature one.

Denise - Shortybears Place - If I post it, she comments on it. She is always there and so sweet with a kind word for me. Whatever word she offers is so sweet and straight from her heart. I love you, Denise! Visit her blog and you'll see her unabandoned love for her Savior and her Lovebug.

Shortybear’s Place

Here's how Say it Forward works:

On Fridays, choose a commenter, (or two, or three) to feature in a Say It Forward post.

Come back to http://www.5minutesformom.com/category/feature-columns/say-it-forward/ to add your permalink to the Mr. Linky.

Visit other Say It Forward posts and discover FABULOUS bloggers who are fun, friendly and loyal commenters.

And don’t forget to let your readers know that you are participating in Say It Forward so they can go find all these wonderful commenters and read their blogs.

Photobucket

8 comments:

Peggy said...

Blessings Laurie Ann & Congratulations!

That is the best way...ONE at a time and DENISE certainly is the one to start with. You are so right about her! That way you can stretch it out and also comment on them.

Your words to me have always been a delight how could I not CHOOSE YOU!
Thank you Laurie Ann & I'm glad that you decided to join in this FUN! Bless you for your sweet words again. You are a JEWEL in the blogosphere!!!and not JUST for your loyalty in visits but in everything you shine JESUS & are REAL! LOVE YA'...BIG HUGS!!! Have a happy Friday Funnies & keep SAYing IT FORWARD!!!

Cascia Talbert said...

I am going to visit both of those blogs. Say it Forward is a wonderful meme and I hope more bloggers participate.

Angela said...

You are DEFINITELY right on in passing this award onto this precious sister!!

And congrats for your award sweetie....

Denise said...

Congrats on your award, very deserving. Thank you for your kind words, you deeply touched my heart. I love you dearly my friend.

ambersun said...

Congratulations on your award - enjoy it!

Amber

Michele Williams said...

Congrats! And Denise truly is a blessing to us all!

Tracy said...

Congratulations! I have often wondered how in the world you find time to encourage so many with such kind comments! Meeting more blog friends is so wonderful, but it does become harder and harder to read and comment everywhere you would like to. You are so right about Denise. She too is so faithful to encourage and bless with her sweet comments.

Once again...Congrats to you!

Sweet blessings,
Tracy

GodsOwn/Bernice said...

Congrats Laurie-Ann
Yor so right about Denise.She is on top of my loyal commentors also...

Blessings