Friday, April 10, 2009


Friday Funnies is hosted by Kim at Homesteader's Heart. Please be sure and visit her by clicking on the button above for more Friday Funnies. Don't forget to link up and share your own, too.

Money

It can buy a House
But not a Home

It can buy a Bed
But not Sleep

It can buy a Clock
But not Time

It can buy you Food
But not an Appetite

It can buy you a Book
But not Knowledge

It can buy you a Position
But not Respect

It can buy you Medicine
But not Health

It can buy you Blood
But not Life

It can buy you Sex
But not Love

It can buy you Insurance
But not Safety

So you see money isn't everything.

I tell you all this because I am your Friend, and as your Friend I want to take away your pain and suffering, so send me all your money and I will suffer for you.

A truer Friend than me you will never find.

Cash only please.

Lovely Message About Growing Old


*

*

*

*

*

*

Shoot! Now I forgot what I was going to tell you!

Custodian Woes

A private school was recently faced with a unique problem. A number of 12-year-old girls were beginning to use lipstick and would put it on in the bathroom. That was fine, but after they put on their lip stick, they would press their lips to the mirror leaving dozens of little lip prints.

Every night the maintenance man would remove them, and the next day the girls would put them back.

Finally the principal decided that something had to be done. She called all the girls to the bathroom and met them there with the maintenance man.. She explained that all these lip prints were causing a major problem for the custodian who had to clean the mirrors every night.

To demonstrate how difficult it had been to clean the mirrors, she asked the maintenance man to show the girls how much effort was required. He took out a long-handled squeegee, dipped it in the toilet, and cleaned the mirror with it. Since then, there have been no lip prints on the mirror.

Photobucket

12 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh that last one was classic! Too funny and I agree, it would solve the problem! LOL.
Big Friday hugs to you Laurie Ann.
Kim

Marsha said...

LOL! What a friend you are...willing to take all our money so we don't have to suffer!
Just for that, let me squeegee your mirrors for you!

Too funny!

Be blessed today.

Kelly said...

Those are great!! "what was I saying"? Happy Easter!

Darlene said...

Girl...these are funny!!!
I am still laughing!!
Can you imagine the looks on those girls faces!!! HEHehehe!
Have a FABULOUS Friday!

Saleslady371 said...

That principal used psychology! Is that how we are suppose to deal with teens???? I can tell you are feeling better; you're up to your old shenanigans. Hope your speech went well the other day; I was praying for you.

Love,
Mary

He & Me + 3 said...

The lipstick one never gets old. LOL Those poor girls and smart custodian. LOL

Raise Them Up said...

That custodian one was GREAT! Oh my goodness! LOL! I would have loved to have seen the faces on those girls!!!!

Grammy said...

Oh I love it. Where do you want me to send the money! lol Have a great week my friend.

Melanie said...

Oh, my goodness! I bet that stopped those girls from kissing the mirror! HA HA

Debra Kaye said...

Oh my sweet friend...you are too cute! I just love it! Happy Friday to you, my sister!

And may you have such a beautiful Easter!

Denise said...

lol

Mindy said...

Hilarious!!