Tuesday, April 07, 2009



Welcome to In "Other" Words Tuesdays, hosted today by Denise from Shortybear's Place. She has given us an awesome quote to ponder.

“Heaven must be in me, before I can be in heaven.” - by Charles Stanford



Heaven in us, us in Heaven. Does your heart long for Heaven? Have you accepted God's gift of salvation through Jesus Christ His Son? If so, Heaven is in your heart and rest assured that you will be in Heaven!

"I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp. The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their splendor into it." ~ Revelation 21:22-24 (NIV)

"But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which a man may eat and not die. I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world." ~ John 6:50-51 (NIV)

For more In "Other" Words Tuesdays, please visit Denise at Shortybear's Place.


Photobucket

7 comments:

Denise said...

Well said my friend.

Miriam Pauline said...

Thanks for sharing. Praying for you and your family.

Esthermay Bentley-Goossen said...

You said it! Salvation puts CHRIST in our heart. Then - and only then can heaven be in our sights!

Praying for wellness and wholeness in your life. You are such an encouragement to others! May GOD be your encouragement today!

btw. . . Watch your tail!

Karen said...

What a simple solution we tend to make way too complicated. Thanks for sharing. You take care and I pray God's watchful eye continues to watch over and care for your family.

Robin @ Heart of Wisdom said...

Thanks for sharing your unique perspective. Off to browse your blog becasue I see you need prayer by the comments. I'll be in prayer.

Patricia said...

Thanks for the scriptural reminders.

Sharlyn Guthrie said...

I'm running a little behind this week...just posted mine tonight LOL. I love seeing how many varied Scripture passages have been used. Thank you for the lovely reminders of what Heaven will be like.