Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Awards Day - updated




My good friend, Debra from Clothed With Scarlet, has informed me that she's a fan. So have some others. Is that not sweet?


The month of April has been named Tell 'Em You're A Fan Month. So, let your favorite blog sites know that you're a fan, just as Debra did with me! Thank you so much, Debra! I truly appreciate this.


Now, here are the rules:


1. Leave a comment or an email for your favorite blogger telling them that you are a fan of the site.


2. Feel free to copy and paste the award, or you can get the code at Sited and Blogged to present to your blog friend or post on your site when it is awarded to you.


3. When you receive more than one fan, put the number of fans you have received under the image. (I'm not doing this but if you follow the rules, you should!)


4. The more fans you receive the better! (Really? I think you have more fans than you realize, LOL!)


So, what are you waiting for...tell someone you're a fan of their blog...


I'm a fan of your blog so if you leave me a comment, be sure to grab the fan and take it over to your place, too, and share the love.


I just learned that I received another award, too. This one was received from Mary Moss at Divinely Designed.




His light is definitely shining through Mary. I'd love to pass this along to you, too, because His light shines through you in my life. God bless you for being such sweet sisters in Christ!

Photobucket

5 comments:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Hey, Laurie. You know me; I don't do these although I think they're cute. But I do want to say I'm a fan of you! Blessings on you, sweet friend.

Mary Moss said...

So deserving! And guess what? If you visit my blog, you'll see you've received ANOTHER one! (http://divinelydesigned.blogspot.com)

Debra Kaye said...

Love it! I'm sure it's gonna get breezy at your place!

Denise said...

I am a great big fan of yours sweetie. I love you.

Saleslady371 said...

I'm a big fan of your site, Laurie Ann.
Love you much!
Mary