Thursday, May 08, 2008

3 X Thursday

1. What plans do you have for the upcoming weekend?

My grandmother is still in the hospital so I'm heading down there for the day Saturday. Sunday is Mother's Day and also our anniversary. I would love to go see Momma, but am not sure what we're doing for our anniversary yet. 17 years! Can you believe that?! Wowza!!!!!!!!!! This time 17 years ago I was putting the finishing touches on wedding preparations, making sure Daddy had his tux and Jenn and Kristyn had their dresses - oh my word! They were 6 and 8 and now they're grown, married and have babies. Where did the time go?

2. Do you have any major plans for the summer?

I plan to swim, read and try to stay cool.

3. If money was no object, is there would something you'd like to do/somewhere you'd like to go/etc? If so, what is it? If not, are you happy with the way things are?

If money were no object, I'd love to go *home*. I want to be a stay-at-home wife for my husband and stop working outside the home. I like my job. I just love the idea of making a home for my husband more.

0 comments: