Monday, May 12, 2008

Manic Monday

If the statement, 'You are what you eat' was true, I would be a _______.

I would be a breadstick. I love bread!

If you had to have one piece of music (softly) playing in your mind for the rest of your life, what would you want it to be?

Ya know on Forrest Gump when the feather is floating in the breeze? That piece of music. It's beautiful.

What is the most important thing in any relationship?

Communication. If you don't have that, whether in love, friendships, colleagues, aquaintances, etc., you're not going to make it.

2 comments:

Sandy M said...

Lol, now I'll go crazy til I know what that music is. you're going to make me watch Forest Gump for the 137th time, aren't you? Great answers. Happy MM.

Laurie Ann said...

LOL! Thanks! Always worth watching that 138th time, but if you reallllllly want to know, go here: http://www.amazon.com/Forrest-Gump-Tom-Hanks/dp/samples/B00005NKK8/ref=dp_tracks_all_1#disc_1 it's the Forrest Gump Suite on the second Disc.