Sunday Praise and Worship Meme is from Sunflower Faith's blog...
Romans 1:16: For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
I praise God for saving me. I could never be ashamed of Him. Could I? Some quick self-evaluation shows me that there is potential for the appearance of shame. Oh, my precious Lord, may it never be so! I recommit my life right here right now to never being ashamed of You. May Your love be reflected in my heart, my soul, my mind, my words, and my deeds.
Questions I used for reflection on this...
1. Do I spend time daily with God in prayer?
2. Do I spend time daily reading His Word?
3. Does my speech (wholesome/unwholesome) indicate that I am committed to Christ?
4. Am I willing to share my testimony with others?
5. Is God so much a part of my everyday life that I miss Him when I'm not fellowshipping with Him?
6. Do I consider Him in who I choose to hang around with, what shows I watch, what books I read?
7. Am I absolutely without a doubt willing to talk about my love for my Savior with anyone and everyone?