Friday, May 02, 2008

FRIDAY FEAST

Appetizer

What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child?

I loved the Flintstones and Jetson's equally as much as I loved Yogi Bear and Richie Rich.

Soup

Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?

A teacup poodle named Belle. If she’s a pure-breed, which I don’t mind having, Her full name would be Magnolia Belle ___ (whatever her daddy’s name was). but she would be called Belle.

Salad

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion?

10 - I love the getting dressed up part. I have anticipatory anxiety about the event itself.

Main Course

What kind of music do you listen to while you drive?

I love to listen to our local Christian radio station. Steve prefers classic rock. He listens to my music as long as he can stand it - he likes it okay - he just gets aggravated because he doesn’t know the words and then switches. I don’t say anything because we’re really not in the car together that long….if we are on long trips we switch it up or bring CDs. I should mention that I used to listen to Grey’s Anatomy Season 3 Soundtrack over and over and over and over and over….until I totally burned myself out on it and almost broke the littering law by flinging it from the car like a frisbee.

Dessert
When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it?

Most of our clocks have been gifts. However, we had to buy one for the den about 3 years ago. It’s above the television.


Note: I'm sure I'm supposed to link to this but don't know how just yet....

0 comments: