Friday, May 16, 2008

"Tagged" from Sunflower Faith's blog on the web

….and for something light! Lol; Tracy from “Thirsty for Him” tagged Sunflower Faith for this really neat meme and told me she tagged me the other day, but I didn't exactly understand what that meant. Now I know, LOL.

Sorry it took me a while, but here I go.

Here we go…The meme (from Evan’s Garden)

Here are the rules for this one:

1. Pick up the nearest book.

2. Open to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the next three sentences.

5. Tag five people, and acknowledge who tagged you.

The book I'm reading is Paul: A Man of Grace & Grit by Charles R. Swindoll.

"Think of it this way: By releasing them we enable them to obey.

And when you are called by God to go to a place you
would never have expected to go, there's no need to be afraid of change.

Change brings adventure, and adventure stretches your faith."


The five people I want to tag are:

Pam - http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/hmschlmomto2

Melly - http://www.minipauses.blogspot.com/

I don't officially know anyone else who would let me tag them blog wise. Is it etiquettely correct to tag someone who has commented on your blog even if you don't know them well? They may not want me to do that. I'm still new at the blogging thing.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just reading that small bit of what you shared from Paul, tells me I NEED to get that book too!