Tuesday, May 13, 2008

From Ten on Tuesday....



10 Places You’d Love to Travel To (That You Haven’t Gone to Yet)



This is going to be a hard one because I'm not much for traveling. Oh, I love little road trips, mind you, but I'm not a "I have got to go on a cruise" kind of gal.



1. Square Books - Oxford, MS - click here for link



2. D-Day Museum - New Orleans, LA - click here for link



3. The Hermitage - Nashville, TN - click here for link



4. Heaven - Home (maybe I should put that last, LOL!)



5. National First Ladies Library - Canton, OH - click here for link



6. Pennsylvania Dutch Country - Lancaster County, PA - click here for link


7. The Lincoln Home - Springfield, IL - click here for link

8. Passion Play - Eureka Springs, AR - click here for link

9. Online friends

10. Online friends

0 comments: