Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Awards Day

How sweet is this? I received this award from Autumn at Old Fashioned Families Blog.

The rules of the blog award are:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.

3) Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Hmmm......newly discovered? I haven't discovered 15 new blogs!

Snag this and go forth and spread the love, m'kay?


Photobucket

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Thank you! :)

And you are most welcome! I found your blog back when I had a blog (that I haven't blogged on in some time) Learning to be a P31 Woman. I love reading your blog! And you totally deserve the award!

He & Me + 3 said...

You are so awesome Laurie Ann...you deserve every blog award you get. I enjoy your encouraging posts.