Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Jimmy Update
My Uncle Jimmy is doing great! He is at M. D. Anderson battling malignant melanoma with an aggressive treatment and some positive doctors. His wife Susan is there to support him. She called Mother just a little while ago and said that at any given time there are 8 bags of medicine (biochemo) flowing through his body in one central line. The doctors are well-pleased with his progress.

There is a 55% success rate with this treatment so please please please pray he is in the success rate category!

He reads the messages on the carepages and says thanks! He can feel the prayers.
If you'd like to sign up to read his updates go here:
Do a search on jimmyriley (all one word). Thanks!
Photobucket

10 comments:

Denise said...

Praying sweetie.

Beth in NC said...

God bless him. I pray the Lord will use this treatment to bring life and health to him!

Love,
Beth

Jennsmere said...

Hi Laurie Ann...Your uncle is in good hands at Anderson...but he is in even better hands through prayer...the Great Physician will be holding him in His Hands...

Bless you, sweetie,
Susan

Samantha said...

Hi Laurie Ann,
I will add your uncle to my prayer journal, keeping him and his family in my prayers.
Hugs and blessings to you dear friend.

Debra Kaye said...

Laurie Ann,

I will be praying for your Uncle Jimmy and your family, my sweet sister.

Love you!

LAURIE said...

What an encouraging report Laurie Ann. Praying for complete healing! -Laurie

Laurie said...

I will pray for him today, too!
I am passing an award on to you this day. Thanks for your blog!
Please stop by when you can and scroll down past my Thankful Thursday list to see your blog mentioned!
Blessings, Laurie

Addicted to Beadz said...

Hey there friend,

So glad Jimmy is doing well. Will continue to pray for great results and trust our prayers will be answered.

Thrilled you like your bracelet. If you have any problems with it, please let me know!

Love,
Cheryl

Melanie said...

So glad Uncle Jimmy is doing well. I will continue to pray!

Sunny Shell said...

Glory be to God!!

Thanks for the update!

Love you twin!
Sunny