Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Internet Connection Issues
I'm sorry I haven't visited everyone. I've had a slight issue with my internet connection, in that I couldn't, connect to the internet that is.
Please say a prayer for me if you think of it. I have a raging headache and I'm miserable. I was able to edit an old post for WFW tomorrow. :)
I did want to say thanks for visiting and commenting today and all days. Your comments encourage me and I love you all dearly for being so sweet. We serve an awesome God and I'm so glad that He has brought us all together and connected us as sister's in Christ. What a treasure you are to me.
I miss you and again, I'm sorry for not making the rounds today...Hopefully I can tonight and tomorrow.
Hugs & Blessings & Very Much Love!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Stacy said...

YOU are a treasure! Praying for you...YUCK---headaches can be debilitating.

Hugs, Stacy

Denise said...

Love you dear, praying for God to heal you from that headache.

Tricia said...

I am sorry you are feeling bad, and am praying for your healing... do not feel bad about not making the rounds, I have had to let go of that guilt myself as life has gotten in the way of my computer time lately... we all completely understand!

Blessings!

Beth in NC said...

You poor baby! I am praying for you.

Jennifer said...

Praying for you, my sweet sister!

I pray that your headache goes away and your internet straightens up. I think God is in the computer technology business also...I've prayed over my computer many times when I had tried everything I knew to do and after praying...waa laa...it starts working again.

((HUGS)) The 22nd is almost here!!!

Samantha said...

Praying for you sweet Laurie Ann,
your blog is always a blessing to me. Take care and have a great week !

Michele Williams said...

I'm sorry you have been having connection probs with your internet...... But I am really sorry you are not feeling well. I will pray that you will feel better soon... I have not been feeling too well either. My Fibro has been acting up... mostly the exhaustion part. Just don't have the energy for much at all. And yet I am having to get ready with doc appts and packing up motorhome etc... for 6 weeks back east visiting my mom and family.... Boy I hope I remember everything! LOL...

Love you dear friend...

ambersun said...

Sorry you're feeling unwell. I am too but in a different way.

Prayers and God Bless

Amber