Friday, May 08, 2009



Friday Funnies is hosted each week by Kim at Homesteader's Heart. I hope you'll join in and spread some funny!

Here's a cute one I received through email this week.

Highly Reliable Stress Test


I am not exactly sure how it works, but this is amazingly accurate. The picture below has 2 identical dolphins in it. It was used in a case study on stress levels at St. Mary's Hospital. Look at both dolphins jumping out of the water. The dolphins are identical.



A closely monitored, scientific study revealed that, in spite of the fact that the dolphins are identical; a person under stress would find differences in the two dolphins.



The more differences a person finds between the dolphins, the more stress that person is experiencing. Look at the photograph and if you find more than one or two differences you may want to take a holiday.

>
>
>
> Scroll Down
>
>
>
>
>
>






No Need to Reply, I'll be on holiday.

Photobucket

12 comments:

Denise said...

Woo Hoo, funny sweetie.

Alleluiabelle said...

Oh my LOL :-D
This is so funny.

Love you,
Alleluiabelle

Aisling said...

Oh dear, I think i must be very stressed! heeeheeeeeheeeee

Jennifer said...

Priase the Lord for Uncle Jimmy's improvement! Praying it will continue to get better and better.

Oh, I knew I was feeling stressed by now I know that I am stressed!

Have a very Happy Mother's Day, my sweet friend!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh good heavens! I need therapy! LOL.
Love you my sweet friend.
Happy Friday to you!!

Susan said...

Oh my, I'm headed for the hospital as I speak!!!

I knew I was bad, but man, this is out of control...

Thanks for the laugh and Happy Mother's Day Laurie Ann.

PS Congrats on your award below!!

Saleslady371 said...

How very funny!

He & Me + 3 said...

I think one of those dolphins has mad cow disease...better get that checked out. LOL

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

Thank you for the laugh- too funny!

Susannah said...

Hilarious!!! I'm off to the beach.

Have a blessed Mother's Day weekend. :~D

SophieMae said...

They're coming to take me awaaaaaayyyyyyyy.... and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats, LOL!

Have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^

Vikki Wright said...

That is awesome! I love it. I'm not part of this meme, but maybe I should be! I needed that laugh... ;)