Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Day 21 - List at Revive Our Hearts

Pray that your husband will learn how to relax in the Lord and, in his greatest times of stress, find joy and peace in his relationship with God. Pray that he will submit his schedule to the Lord. (Neh. 8:10; Prov. 17:22; Ps. 16:11)

Father, I pray that You would give Steve the calmness He so desperately needs in his life. Help him to be able to relax in You, to turn any stresses that take the joy and peace out of his life over to You and just be still and know that You are God.


1 comments:

Karen said...

Brick walls are opportunities, how true. They may not seem that way at the time but they can be. Pregnancy was one of my brick walls when I was told I couldn't have children because of my epilepsy. BIG brick wall but it all worked out in the end as it sounds like your story did. Thanks