Friday, June 13, 2008

Melly tagged me for 8. Visit her Eight at http://minipauses.blogspot.com/2008/06/eight.html

Eight

8 Things I'm passionate about

  1. reading the Bible
  2. reading - I am an avid reader
  3. trying to live a life that glorifies God
  4. being the best wife I can to the most awesome husband in the world
  5. my grandson
  6. some family and friends
  7. blogging
  8. WOW Gals Group

8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die

  1. serve God better
  2. be a better wife, daughter, friend, etc.
  3. retire
  4. have more grandchildren
  5. overcome my fear of elephants
  6. fly/overcome my fear of flying
  7. live in a cooler climate
  8. blog better

8 Things I say Often

  1. get out!
  2. not so much.
  3. Wilson!!!!!!
  4. did I tell you what Baby No did last...
  5. is it time?
  6. yikes!
  7. dad gum it
  8. oops

8 Books I've read recently

  1. The Bible
  2. Ice Bound
  3. Paul by Chuck Swindoll
  4. David by Chuck Swindoll
  5. Moses by Chuck Swindoll
  6. Escape by Carolyn Jessup
  7. His Favorite Wife by I Can't Remember Who
  8. The entire Left Behind Series, pre-quels and all

8 Songs I could listen to over and over

  1. I Can Only Imagine
  2. God is in Control
  3. Tears of the Saints
  4. The Story
  5. The song where the feather is floating in Forrest Gump
  6. All Rise
  7. Bring the Rain
  8. Amazing Grace (Chris Tomlin)

8 Things that attract me to my best friend

  1. his Christian heart
  2. his strength, emotional and physical
  3. his outspoken and unconditional love for me
  4. his intelligence
  5. his willingness to listen
  6. his putting up with my illnesses
  7. his fatherhood abilities
  8. his humor

8 Things I've learned this year

  1. no matter how unworthy I feel, Christ died to make me worthy - it's a fact
  2. to pretty much stop caring what others think about me
  3. when God says, "No," He has His reasons and I'm just to be thankful for His grace
  4. never to give up in prayer
  5. blogging rocks!
  6. the WOW Gals are wonderful
  7. you can't pick your relatives
  8. grandchildren are some of the most awesome gifts in the world


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL..I got your tag!! Thank you!

Melanie said...

Hi, Laurie Ann. I really enjoyed reading your answers to the meme. I think these are alot of fun!

Enjoy your weekend!

Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy said...

Laurie Ann, How fun to read these and get to know a little more about you...thanks for sharing. = )

Blessings!
Tracy