Friday, June 13, 2008


From Melly's Mini Pauses Blog...


Appetizer

Do you consider yourself to be an optimist or a pessimist?

I'm very much an optimist. I believe things will
work out the way they're meant to work out and I always see the glass half-full. I'm not a worrier or pessimistic.


Soup

What is your favorite color of ink to write with?

Pink, purple or blue.


Salad

How often do you get a manicure or pedicure?
Do you do them yourself or go to a salon and pay for them?


I haven't had a manicure in about 6 months. I let
my real nails grow out and keep them myself. I don't do a full manicure. I just try to keep them filed and clean. I like to wear clear or pale pink fingernail polishes. It's time for a pedicure. I have them done during the summer regularly. I haven't had my first one of the season yet, but I will this weekend.


Main Course

Have you ever won anything online? If so, what was it?

I won 2 ebay auctions, LOL. Does that count?

Dessert

In which room in your house do you keep your home
computer?

Our computer is in our bedroom. I love it being
back there because Steve likes to watch television in bed at night while I'm on the computer. We feel comfortable at the thought of being in the same room
together.




2 comments:

Kelley said...

I enjoyed learning a little more about you! This Friday Feast is fun, I did it once a few weeks ago. Thanks for the prayers regarding my post today, this family will need lots of prayer to see them through such an unexpected loss.

Enjoy your weekend,
Kelley

Anonymous said...

Lovely friday feast!