Wednesday, June 04, 2008


God bless Amy for hosting WFW every Wednesday. Visit her site by clicking on her name.

Philipians 1:3: 3 - "I thank my God every time I remember you."
Today's WFW is dedicated to my friend, we'll call her "H". I truly thank God for her every time I think of her and remember her in all my prayers.
"H" is the perfect friend. She'll tell you when you're wrong, rejoice with you when you rejoice, weep with you when you weep, comfort you with words seasoned with salt, give you the shirt off her back and expect nothing in return, listen when you need someone to listen, give you advice when you need advice, and most of all pray when you need her to pray. She's always willing to send up a prayer, whether you've stubbed your toe or your uncle has brain cancer. No request is too small or too big.
Father, I praise You for sending "H" and I across the same path in life. The bond of sisterhood we share can never be severed, because it is rooted in You. We share the same Father, the same spiritual DNA. Thank you, God, for "H".

9 comments:

Addicted to Beadz said...

Laurie Ann

Friends like "H" are few and far between. I have a few that I'm also thankful for.

Thanks for the kind words and prays. I will surely pray for you, as well as your uncle.

Blessings my Friend!

Tracy said...

What a gift and blessing! = ) Friends like "H" are definitely a treasure. Thanks for sharing this today!

Blessings,
Tracy = )

Tracy Berta-daughter to the King, wife, mother, speaker, writer said...

Laurie Ann,
What a blessing this friend is! I am thankful for an "H" in my life, too! Blessings!

Happy WFW!

Joyfull said...

What a treasure a true friend is. Rejoicing with you over H's friendship! What a blessing.

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful prayer for your friend! Isn't God great to give us good friends!

Happy WFW!

Leaon Mary said...

I'm thanking God for your H too!
I have a couple "H's" as well and THANK YOU JESUS!
BLESS YOU TOO!
Lea
<*)))><

Anonymous said...

Friendships like "H" are true blessing and I'm sure you are a blessing back to her. That was such a sweet and wonderful WFW!

Nancie said...

Thank God for giving you such a wonderful friend! Thanks for sharing with us. Blessed WFW!

Katie said...

Where would we be with out good friends?

Thanks for sharing your sweet friend with us~

Have a blessed week in the Lord!