Monday, June 02, 2008

Manic Monday #119

You have accomplished a difficult task and hear someone else taking the credit. How do you deal with the situation?

:::: I say let them have the credit. Although karma is not part of my religion, I'm a big believer in "what comes around goes around." Are they going to be able to follow through with more of the same type things? Probably not, because I'm going to be a lot more cautious in sharing my ideas with them, and it's not just that they got my credit, it's that they lied, and I don't need those kind of people in my life. :::::::::

If you had to marry someone that you presently know unromantically, and spend the rest of your life as their spouse, who would you choose?

::::: My current spouse. We could be unromantic if we had to and live as best friends forever and ever. He's my world. :::::::::

If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are living now?

:::::: I'd probably try to make it to church more, but as far as the way I live? No. Not a thing. That feels good to be able to say! :::::::::






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have accomplished a difficult task and hear someone else taking the credit. How do you deal with the situation?
I love the response you posted; This is definitely an awkward position when this happens.