Friday, June 06, 2008

Day 23 - List at Revive Our Hearts

Pray that your husband will be a good father—disciplining his children wisely and loving them unconditionally. If he is not a father, pray that he will find a young man to mentor in the things of the Lord. (Eph. 6:4; Col. 3:21; 2 Tim. 2:1-2)

Father, thank You for providing such a wonderful earthly father in Steve for Kristyn. He loves her unconditionally and I believe that before she married and moved out that he disciplined her and raised her in such a way that You would be pleased with him. We all make mistakes along the way, but Steve is a great father to Kristyn. Thank You so much for giving him the patience, love, mercy and wisdom he so richly used in rearing her.

1 comments:

LAURIE said...

Laurie Ann,
thank you for commenting on my TT post, I was so curious to come check your blog out since my name is also LAURIE ANN, but I just go by Laurie. COOL. I am getting over to your page alittle late I see ...but I wanted to tell you how cool your 30 day challenge of honoring our husbands is. I have been married to my sweetheart for 27 years and we are more in love with each other today than ever. We are a blessed group of women who are married to godly men. I cherish that my sweetie hungers after the things of the Lord. Keep up the good work! - Blessings, Laurie