Friday, January 09, 2009

Out with the Old...In with the New

Yes. Many on twitter (I'm laurieannwowgal when I remember to twitter) and in a yahoo group I'm a member of have asked to see my new do. I thought I'd share it with the world so you'd be able to put a current face with the person behind this blog.

First, let me show you what Brittney had to work with. This is me with some serious glare going on and saying, "This is THE LAST PICTURE!" at Christmas.


And this is me today, after work, with a serious glare factor going on on my face. Ignore that if you will... love my new do! It's shorter, really cuter when I'm standing up straight and not trying to pose for the camera, the frizz is gone and my husband likes it. What more can I ask?





9 comments:

Tammy said...

Love your new do! :-) I also enjoyed your friday funnies! lol! Praise God for the wonderful news about your uncle - God is good! Blessings, Tammy

He & Me + 3 said...

I love it! YOu look fabulous.

Melanie said...

Ooh... I LOVE it! You look great!

Tracy said...

Love your adorable new do! = ) A fun new change for 2009!

Lisa said...

you are so lucky to have such beautiful thick hair, I wish I had that type my is very fine and sometimes flat....unless I want to work real hard. I love your new look.

Michele Williams said...

I love the new look!

Jennifer said...

I love it...you look amazing! I can relate to the frizzy hair thing...my best friend is my flat iron :)

Unknown said...

I like your hair cut! Your hair looks thick and gorgeous. The new cut frames your face beautifully!

Joyfull said...

The cut is great and your hair looks so shiny, smooth and full! I love it!