1) without strength, impotent, powerless, weakly, disabled
2) unable to be done, impossible
I wonder how many of our dreams we render powerless and disable by this thinking. When we despair over the things we see as unable to be done we need to turn them over to God in prayer. We can be sure that if our dreams are His will, they will certainly be possible and will most definitely come to pass. As we saw in the verse above, Jesus Himself declared, "For all things are possible with God."
The Greek word for possible is dynatos, which means:
1) able, powerful, mighty, strong
a) mighty in wealth and influence
b) strong in soul
1) to bear calamities and trials with fortitude and patience
2) strong in Christian virtue
2) to be able (to do something)
a) mighty, excelling in something
b) having power for something
Possible is a word infused with faith and hope, assurance and trust. In times of crisis, we can trust that God will step in where we are weak and be our strength. He loves us so much and wants to do the possible for us.
P - Pray about your desires. "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails." ~ Proverbs 19:21 (NIV)