Sunday, January 04, 2009

Thank you...
Words cannot express how my heart was warmed by your prayers and expressions of concern, and I absolutely love all the songs you suggested. They were able to get some downloaded for me and it was so nice to listen to many songs that were new to me and many I had heard of but had forgotten. This spirit of doubt lifted. Steve and I have been married for 17 years, 18 in May. Of course he loves me and is sincere. We were able to go out for a while this afternoon and made it home before the rain moved in. I think the rainy front that was coming brought on my flare-up. I had been so busy that I hadn't even checked the weather.
Thanks again for your prayers. I'll be making it around to reading your blogs tomorrow. Ya'll really bless my heart and are so faithful to God. Your blogs bless me and keep me lifted up and growing in God's Word. I'm so thankful for each of you.
Love,

9 comments:

LAURIE said...

Sounds like you are having a better day. Praise the Lord for that. You are a blessing to us Laurie Ann and it is encouraging to see how God is using you. -blessings, Laurie

Marsha said...

God is faithful to answer our prayers!

I'm so glad you are doing better. And enjoy all this new music!

Have a blessed day.

He & Me + 3 said...

You are a blessing in return! XO, Mimi

LauraLee Shaw said...

Oh, Laurie Ann, I had no idea! I will pray for you as I go to sleep!!!

"I Will Sing" by Don Moen is my most powerful pick me up song.

Love you so...lalee

sailorcross said...

So glad that you're feeling better and that your doubts have been placed to rest.

Enjoy all our new music!!

Beth

Anonymous said...

Laurie Ann, I am SO THANKFUL this morning to find this post from you and to see that things seem to be moving along some physically in that you felt up to getting out but even more that things are better for you spiritually! That spirit of doubt can be a nasty thing!

God bless you!!!

Melanie said...

I am so very thankful today is much better! God is so very good and always remains faithful to help us in times of need, isn't He?

Have a great Monday!

Brook said...

Laurie Ann,
I am so glad you are feeling better. Your posts are an encouragement to me. May God continue to bless you as you trust in Him.
Brook

Unknown said...

I am so glad you hear you are feeling better. I've think we have all been in valleys and it is good to hear about them from people from time to to time so that friends can see that you are not super human.

I wanted to suggest Matt Redman to you and thought I had, (but maybe I hit the wrong button.)

In his album "Beautiful News"
Almost every song is amazing, but I thought you'd particularly like this one:
When All Is Said and Done

Here are the lyrics:
Life´s too short to be lukewarm,
This is I know, this I know.
Jesus You can have it all
My every breath,
My every breath.

I need Your power to live this life,
This I know, this I know.
I can´t do this by myself;
You´re Christ in me
My only hope,
My only hope.

As I walk this broken world,
Tune my life to heaven´s song
For I am Yours.
And when all is said and done,
Tune my life to heaven´s song
Forevermore.