Monday, January 19, 2009

Photo Meme Tag - You're It

I've been tagged by Melinda At Shores End to play The 6th Picture.
Here are the rules for playing The 6th Picture. You go into whatever folder you store your pictures on on your computer. Choose the 6th folder and then the 6th picture in that folder. Post the pic on your blog and share the story behind it. Then tag 6 other bloggers to play along.

My picture turned out to be pumpkins from Halloween, all lined up on the hearth before we took them outside and lit them for the pumpkin patch we used to do in our yard. This was from 2007. The smallest one on the end was Baby Nolan's. The others were Kristyn, Corey and Steve's. Not sure whose is whose. I don't have one because one, I hate pumpkin guts, and b) my hands hurt when I carve.



Can't pick just 6 to tag. This is fun! Ya'll play along, leave me a comment so I can see the 6th picture in the 6th folder. To many sixes in this game to suit me but I didn't make the rules, hah hah.



2 comments:

Denise said...

Cute picture.

Mindy said...

That's a cool pic and thanks for playing along. I loved the comment you left, by the way. Yes I do love Jethro, lol...Mark is one of my favorite actors. I was a little surprised at one negative comment I got on that post, one I chose not to publish but if you'd like to read it I'll share it with you, just drop me an email at nantucketbreezes@aol.com. Have a great day!