Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Awards Day

I have been blessed so much that my heart feels like it's going to burst! I want to share the love, so I have a few awards to pass on.

Sunny, from A Damsel No Longer in Distress, passed this precious blog award along to me. Am I blessed or what?

Uber is a German word that is similar to our English word which means "super".

From Sunny

The rules of this award are:

An Uber Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who:
inspires you
make you smile and laugh
or maybe gives amazing information
a great read
has an amazing design
and any other reasons you can think of that makes them uber amazing!

The rules of this award are:

Put the logo on your blog or post.
Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!

Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.

Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.

My five (and there are many more than that) that express each attribute of this award are:

Denise, at Shortybear's Place

Melanie, at The Fruits of the Spirit

Tracy at My Cup Runneth Over

LauraLee at Laura Lee's Lifesong

+ + + + +

Debra, from Clothed With Scarlet, has passed the following award on to me.


From Debra


The rules are the same for the above award, so I am passing this award on to those listed above as well.

Your writing blesses me, ladies!

+ + +

Cheryl, at Hope for Each Day, has blessed me with the Marie Antoinette ~ A Real Person Award.

From Cheryl

The rules for this award want you to reflect who awarded it to you, display the icon, and pass it along to seven (7) other bloggers.

I want to pass this one on to the 5 I listed above and add the following, who I thank for being real to me:

Amy at In Pursuit of Proverbs 31

Sunny at A Damsel No Longer in Distress

Tracy at Thirsty for Him

+ + + +

Kim, from Homesteaders Heart, has gifted me with this award:

From Kim - Homesteaders Heart

This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.

Each and every person above does this, and for this, I applaud you!

+ + +

Please share the love on your blog with other blogs that have blessed your heart.





10 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Woo! Hoo! You go girl. I knew you'd be swimming in awards! You are easy to love my friend.
Have a great night!

Melanie said...

Hey, congratulations, Laurie Ann!

And, thanks for sharing them with me... I truly am honored!

Wanda said...

What a sweet blog you have. I was just out blog hopping and ended up here. Very lovely.

Lots a sweet stuff going on.

Denise said...

Thanks sweetie, I love you.

He & Me + 3 said...

Congrats! Those are awesome!

Leaon Mary said...

Sweet Laurie Ann! whooHoOo
Stop by the shed later okay?
Lea

Addicted to Beadz said...

Laurie Ann,

I told Debra Kaye, earlier and I'm telling you also, you are such a treasure. You are leaving blessing me, and others by sharing God and your hears with us. Thank you so much for thinking of me.

With "Uber" being German, I'm half German. I'll have to tell my Mom, she will get a kick out of this.

Thank you for always thinking of me. I am so blessed to have you as a friend, and feel the same as you do.

Enjoy these awards and continue carrying on the work of our Great Father.

Love,
Cheryl

LauraLee Shaw said...

Congratulations, Laurie Ann!! It is so incredible to see how many lives you have touched.

Thanks for my award!!! That means so much to me!

Tracy said...

Congratulations on well-deserved awards! You have certainly made a mark for Christ here in blogworld! Your insights are precious and I'm blessed to know you.

Thank you so much for sharing that honor with me. It touches my heart!

I'll have to tell my son about this one. When he was in high school "Uber" became the buzz word among he and his classmates when they were in high school. Suddenly we were hearing him say things like Uber-Cool, Uber-Fun, Uber-Huge, Uber-Good, etc. (lol)

Sunny Shell said...

Laurie Ann,

I'm starting to wonder if we're either sharing the same brain or we really, really are twins!

Thank you so much for these awards! And guess what?! I was going to give you the Scribblers and Premio Dardos awards as well....I see others have beat me to it....but I'm gonna give them to you anyway b/c it's from my heart and this is how I feel about you! So, hate to repeat, but love you and just can't hide sister love ya know!

Love you sweet sister,
Sunny