Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Awards Day, Part II

Lea at The Shabby Olde Potting Shed, has blessed me with the following award.


From Lea



How cool (er, hot), is that?! You read this post, the award is yours, my friend! Just leave me a comment, letting me know you picked it up.

Heather, from A Day in My Life, has given me this award today.

From Kim & Heather



This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.
The rules are:
1. Accept the award and post it on your blog along with a link to the person who has awarded you.
2. Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Again, you read this post, the award is yours, my friend! Just leave me a comment, letting me know you picked it up.
I love my blogging friends! I feel so blessed by ya'll, and wanted to share the love.


5 comments:

Leaon Mary said...

Your BLOGGY FRIENDS, love YOU Laurie Ann!
Love your wfw post!
Lea

Denise said...

Congrats sweetie, love you.

Michele Williams said...

Congrats dear friend. Well deserved. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Esthermay Bentley-Goossen said...

I'm not taking either award -- but just wanted to acknowledge what a blessing you are and what a giving heart you have to offer these to whomever visits. You're so kind!

Debra Kaye said...

Laurie Ann,

Congrats to you! ((hugs))