The transliterated Greek word for all is pas, which means:
a) each, every, any, all, the whole, everyone, all things, everything
a) some of all types
All my needs are supplied through Him. He has me covered!
Two cars in the shop? He'll make a way.
Sick grandbabies? He'll have them on the mend.
Emotional illness? He works within me.
Chronic physical illness? He sustains me.
Wondering how I'm going to face the future? He already knows.
Hurting over sinful choices? He provides forgiveness.
Rejoicing in praise for the blessings He has given in times of need? He supplies the grateful heart and the words!
No matter what our needs are He has them all covered.
I love the definition of meet (or supply, if you're using the KJV). The Greek word is plēroō. It means:
1) to make full, to fill up, i.e. to fill to the full
a) to cause to abound, to furnish or supply liberally
1) I abound, I am liberally supplied
2) to render full, i.e. to complete
a) to fill to the top: so that nothing shall be wanting to full measure, fill to the brim
b) to consummate: a number
1) to make complete in every particular, to render perfect
2) to carry through to the end, to accomplish, carry out, (some undertaking)
c) to carry into effect, bring to realisation, realise
1) of matters of duty: to perform, execute
2) of sayings, promises, prophecies, to bring to pass, ratify, accomplish
3) to fulfil, i.e. to cause God's will (as made known in the law) to be obeyed as it should be, and God's promises (given through the prophets) to receive fulfilment
"Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. " ~ Matthew 10:29-31 (NIV)
How faithful and great is our God? He is most worthy of praise. We have no need to fear. We have no need to worry.
I'm very thankful today! I'll cling to these promises as I drift off to sleep. Now I have God-bumps just thinking about how faithful He is! Knowing His will will be done is my comfort. However He chooses to supply those needs, I trust Him and accept His will for their fulfillment.
"This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us." ~ 1 John 5:14 (NIV)