Thursday, November 06, 2008

Awards Day



Jennifer, of through the storms of life..., has blessed me with a beautiful award. I'm touched and humbled by it. I pray I continue to be "kreativ" and live up to the award! Please visit her blog - it's great! You'll definitely be blessed by her posts.

From Jennifer


I'd like to share it with you.


Leave me a comment with a Bible verse that's spoken to you this week. Snag the award, and spread the love with "Kreativ Bloggers" in your life.

Much love,


3 comments:

Denise said...

Phillipians 4:13- I can do all things through Christ, who gives me strength.

Jennifer said...

Jeremiah 32:27
"Behold, I am the Lord...Is anything too difficult for me?"

We already know the answer to this question....NO! I am so thankful that we serve a big God!

Thanks for the kind words...you bless me too :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

"If you do not stand firm in your faith, you will not stand at all." Isaiah 7:9

It's a hard walk, walking with our Lord, in today's time and age but the reward in the end is worth the perserverance.