Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Blog Shop

Welcome to my blog shop! It's all about books.

Please visit this
link and email me privately at sisterchick1@yahoo.com if you see something you'd like.

Most of the books are $7.00 and include shipping and handling. If you think $7.00 is too much, I will consider running a sale! Admittedly, some of these are older books and may not cost that much, so the pricing is negotiable.

I bill by sending you a paypal invoice. I work outside the home, so I only ship on Saturday's, but I'll work with you if you're looking for something quickly.

The books are in great - good condition. This means that I have read them. If I find one that is in less than stellar condition, you get a discount!

Note: If you don't want to use paypal, we can work something out - you can send me a check in the mail or something. We'll talk. I'm new to this, can you tell?

All proceeds will go for Christmas presents and paying down debt.

Thanks, Amy, for this idea!



3 comments:

Denise said...

Awesome idea sweetie.

He & Me + 3 said...

I will totally check it out! Thanks!

Sunny Shell said...

OOOOO! I LOVE this idea! I tried to check it out but the sight is down right now. It said it'll be up in a few, so I'll try again! Thanks sis! Love you!